Grey(ish)

Teddy jacket : H.O.M.E.C.O.R.E. / Ring : Vintage

Well hello everyone ! On my last post you saw that I was blond, now I am finally grey (kind of). I did not obtain a full grey hair (because I have too much hair I guess, #AsianThickHairProblem), but it's ok I'm pretty satisfied with it. I like the fact of not having a clear "real" color, being in between is for now, really fine for me. I like the idea (and the color of course). ps: If you want to know more about how I achieved this color, let me know in the comment section, I did the color myself at home, since in the hair salon they did not know how to handle my hair.

Salutations à tous ! Dans mon précédent post, vous avez pu constater que j'étais blonde, maintenant je suis enfin Grise (à peu près). Je n'ai pas obtenu un gris parfait bien uniforme partout sur ma tête (j'ai BEAUCOUP de cheveux, donc bon, ceci peut expliquer cela). Mais pour autant je suis plutôt satisfaite de ce j'ai. J'aime l'idée d'avoir une sorte de non-couleur, une couleur indéterminée. ps : si vous voulez en savoir plus sur le processus de coloration, faites le moi savoir dans les commentaires, puisque j'ai fait la coloration à la maison comme chez le coiffeur ils ne savaient pas faire sur les cheveux asiatiques.

Tshirt : Mango / Jeans : Asos


Sneakers : Reebook
Lipstick : Kylie Cosmetics
lalalalalaaaa


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés